Warranty on bows
We hope that you will never require your warranty however should the unlikely occur…
- You receive a warranty on all bows purchased from Now Strike Archery Ltd for a period of 1 year from date of purchase and under normal use.
- Your warranty covers the workmanship of the bow to include the glue lines on a laminate stave.
In order to keep your warranty you must follow the instructions below:
- Store your bow safely away from heat sources including direct sunlight
- Lay the bow flat when in storage
- Always use the supplied stringer to string your bow for shooting and always use it to de-string when finished and before storaging.
- Never leave your bow strung when not used
- Never dry shoot your bow (loosing without an arrow) as you will severely damage the wood
- Never try and brace the bow backwards
- Always wax your bow with natural beeswax
- Never overpull your bow beyond the specified draw length
- Inspect your string for damage and replace it as necessary. A string that breaks can result in bow damage
Your warranty does not include the materials. As wood is a natural material it can sometimes have unforeseen defects within that develop over time or fail suddenly. Should this happen it is at our discretion to replace or repair.